Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 39 - Cheesy Noodles 'n Burgs!

I needed a quick recipe for dinner after we got home on Sunday.  Happy to find one with all the ingredients in the house!  This recipe was alright...I felt like it needed something else in it.  Love the trios though!

Got to hike for a couple hours in the morning, saw the scour where the Taum Sauk reservoir had flooded the grounds and exposed many different rocks.  That was followed by clean up of camp and swimming in the Shut-ins.  I was so worried about outfitting the kids with water shoes for the rocks that I forgot to check on mine and my husbands' shoes...needless to say, couldn't find his and mine fell apart on the spot.  Thanks to my husband for trading me on the hike back, my feet aren't in as quite as bad shape as they could have been...

What a fun trip, hoping to plan another one soon, with a float trip included!

Eat well!

No comments:

Post a Comment