Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 37 - HG Special Egg Mug

And it was special!  Friday morning started with a creamy delicious egg mug, simple too with deli turkey and Laughing Cow french onion cheese (which I had never tried before).  Great way to start the day!

It was the last day of school for my daughter, so they had field day in the morning and a rally in the afternoon.  Felt like we spent all day up at the school.  Got a little shock at the end of the rally, our principal announced her resignation because she is taking a higher adminstrative job in another school district.  I'm happy for her, but sad for the kids and our school that is truly like a family.  I trust in our district to hire someone more than qualified, but I wonder what the climate at the school will be like in the future. It's always hard to think about change.

Getting ready all day for our camping trip; Friday was truly a crazy day!  We were off on our trip when my husband got home.  Already had my HG meal planned out for Sat night....Eat well!

No comments:

Post a Comment