Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 27 - Buffalo Chicken Egg Mug

My day started off great!  The scale went down more than I expected it to, I'll take it!  Breakfast was my HG meal and I'm continuing this buffalo chicken kick.  I always seem to add just a touch too much of hot sauce though.  It was pretty tasty and filling for the morning!

Got to have a picnic at my son's preschool today, it was a beautiful day.  What fun to be outside with him and his friends and their families.  Getting ready for my daughter's dance recital this coming weekend, hopefully it will go well.  She says she's nervous, but she is truly a performer.  Thank goodness my SIL has agreed to do her makeup again this year, she looked great last year.  I'm just not the makeup gal...I do try though.

Eat well, and enjoy the sunshine today and whenever you get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment