Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 21 - Eggs-Bene Chick Mug

Started my day off with my HG recipe again, only this time I wasn't quite as thrilled with the meal.  I'm not sure if it was just too early in the morning for mustard, but it just wasn't an amazing dish.  Busy day today, getting some things ready for our preschool end of the year event tomorrow night.  Not in charge, but I'm here to help.  It should be fun!  And one less thing on my list to do this month.

No truly deep thoughts today.  Happy to have had a pleasant day and good food.  We did try another HG recipe from an email tonight for dinner, sweet and sticky sesame chicken.  It was delicious!  My husband enjoyed it as well.  We got to enjoy our first strawberries of the season out of our garden tonight.  Planted those strawberries 4 years ago, and they are still going strong.

Need to run for bedtime, eat well and smile at a stranger tomorrow, it always makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment