Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 15 - Crunchy Turkey Tacos

Happy Cinco de Mayo!  I had to have a Mexican inspired HG meal today.  Yummy turkey tacos.  We seem to always use soft tortillas these days when we have Mexican food, so I always remember how much I love crunchy shells when I actually eat them.  Also reminds me of growing up, I always loved taco salad and taco nights.

My daughter woke up sick this morning, so my plan of getting some things done disappeared.  I had to work out some logistics to get my son to school and pick him up and deal with the cable man fixing our cable line this morning.  Good thing is that we are back online!  My daughter was bouncing off the walls, even worked on her homework.  She crashed this afternoon; but I'm hoping that she will be well enough to go to school tomorrow, for both our sakes.

Have to run to a PTO board meeting tonight, so I wanted to write this a little bit earlier tonight.  My son's preschool class sang the cutest song to the moms today; it was to the tune of Oscar Meyer.  Adorable!

Eat well and hugs to your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment