Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 32 - Amazin' Onion Quesadilla

Okay, so I was a little skeptical about this because onions are not at the top of my fave list.  However, I loved it!  The carmelized onions were amazing in this simple dish, plus I used sweet onion which may have helped as well.  Yippee!

Exhausted on Sunday from the dance recital stuff Fri night and all day Sat...had fun at my BF daughter's birthday party.  Always great to visit with them.

Side note:  Anyone know much about black rice?  Thought I'd ask, just don't google it because it might lead to a web site with a virus on it....don't ask.  Computers are not my friends these days.

Eat well!  I think I'm all caught up and will try to post every day!  I'm so excited to have made it a month already, wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment