Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 35 - Crunchy Beefy Taco Egg Mug

What's wrong with breakfast for dinner?  Absolutely nothing at all.  This egg mug was a mexican dinner all in one.  Perfect and delicious.  Plus it's filling and low points! 

I forgot to mention that the scale went down again this week...I wasn't sure since it was a stressful weekend with dance events.  I find myself making better choices though which is nice to realize. 

I cannot believe it is the last week of school, only one more day for my son and two more days for my daughter.  It has gone by so fast.  I have really enjoyed watching both kids grow and mature over this year.  Still waiting for the final potty training to occur but he has made some small steps towards achieving that goal.  I would give him just about ANYTHING he wanted if he could just get there...

So I really think I am cursed around computers these days, I'm surprised I haven't ruined this one yet..it's the 'kids' computer, so it doesn't have some of the programs I really need to use...like Word.  I hope to be on the computer less this summer, mainly using it for this blog and my WW points.

Evening duties are callling...hoping it isn't raining tomorrow morning so I can walk with my friend.  I'm so tired of this severe weather.  It has been such a horrible year for tornado destruction.  My thoughts and prayers are with those going through the recovery process in Missouri and those elsewhere still trying to recover from past storms.

Eat well, and watch out for those cicadas, they are everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment