Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 34 - Spicy Chicken Crunchtastic Supreme

So this was my lunch today!  OMG, it was soooooooo good!  I really do like Taco Bell's crunchwrap or at least I used to...now I can make my own healthier version at home!  I even left my husband try it and he wanted 3 of them!  Definitely marking it down as a favorite recipe for the future.

Tuesday was busy with school and errands, then a fun playdate, then dance pictures at night.  I'm glad that dance is over for the year now.  It has been fun, but I won't miss the twice weekly trip there.  It makes me so appreciative of all the places my parents drove me to participate in many activities.  I just want my kids to find something that makes them really happy.

I spent 2 hours cleaning my daughter's room the other day.  I'm so sick of polly pocket, littlest pet shop and Barbie stuff.  I think a few of those things are going up on craigslist this week...or going in the garage sale next week.  She probably won't miss anything at all.

Eat well, and try not to step on any toys this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment