Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 13 - PB & Chocolate Oatmeal Blitz

The sun came out today!  What a gorgeous day it was here...just made me happy to know it was out there.  I had a nice day, got some errands done, shopped some sales with coupons, and shared a fun lunch with my husband.  Kids were tired this morning; they wouldn't get out of bed.  I tried to get them to bed earlier tonight.  Catching up on a little tv.

My breakfast this morning was the PB & Chocolate Oatmeal Blitz which I shared with my husband.  I think I might really like oatmeal now!

It was a good scale day, the number went down. :)

I have to say that I'm really happy my son has started to like Batman.  He has been into more girlish toys in the past and frankly still is...but that is due to his older sister and how much he worships her.  But he is all about Batman these days..he wants pjs, socks, Legos, and more.  He is such a fun little guy.

I think I need to start writing this earlier in the day, I'm getting sleepy.  Eat well!

No comments:

Post a Comment