Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 26 - Quick 'n Spicy Fettuccine Hungry Buff-redo

Catching up some more...I'm still staying on my HG meal a day, just with computer issues, I haven't been online much.

I had this recipe for dinner...I have found that I'm liking the shirataki noodles more and more each time I have them.  I added chicken to the dish to meet my craving for buffalo chicken dip that I love...

I felt really bad about missing my daughter's field trip.  My son has gymnastics on Mondays and I cannot take him along on trips, and I'm short on babysitters these days.  Using my father in law on Wed...we got to meet her for lunch at a park thought which was nice.  Just feel like she doesn't get my attention the way she used to before my son was born.  I need to really make more time for the two of us. 

Eat well, and hug your kids every day!  They need to know how much we love them no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment