Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 14 - Easiest Thin Crust Pizza Ever

Tortilla pizza rocks!  But it isn't really new to me; I grew up on tortilla pizzas.  And my kids love them!  I needed a quick lunch today, so this was it.  I did like her trick of putting the tortilla in the oven alone for a little bit to crisp before adding the sauce and chesse.  Super yummy!

My son and I went to the zoo today to enjoy the sunny day.  His preschool class is studying zoo, pets, and animals and is 'growing' butterflies right now.  We had a really nice time and probably could have stayed longer.  But I only packed some snacks, and we were both getting hungry.  Decided we didn't need to spend the money or the calories at one of the eateries there.  Plus I needed to get some things ready for a Daisy meeting after school.

I'm very irritated with our cable company right now.  They woke me up in the middle of the night banging on the poles just behind our house.  And then I woke up this morning to our cable being out.  They are not giving us any details as to what they were doing at that time of night.  Seriously, what cable company is actually working in the middle of the night?  After a long online chat (thanks to my husbands' aircard), there is a service person coming tomorrow between 10-12.  That's more like the hours they work.  Apparently their system isn't even showing an outage for our house...ummm, I haven't had internet or tv ALL DAY.  Tell me what's going on with your 'late night activities', please.

I feel bad, I sent my husband off this morning with my carmel flavored coffee.  I don't normally buy it, but I had a coupon.  I have regular beans, but I didn't want to wake the house with the grinder this morning.  He didn't really enjoy it.  I add creamer to mine anyway, so I can only tell a small difference.  Already got the coffee pot set for tomorrow morning.

Thank goodness Jacques had some tv for me to watch tonight from earlier this week.  Ugh.  I think it's time to head to bed.  Hugs to loved ones and eat well!

No comments:

Post a Comment