Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 130 - Tuna Noodle Casse-Bowl

Another fun lunch, shirataki noodles again with tuna and cream of mushroom soup, pretty much just like a tuna casserole.  I had to add some salt and pepper, which was recommended.  It was okay, just wasn't an awesome food moment.

Grocery shopping was pretty easy, we are trying to eat down our freezer/pantry, so I'm trying to keep things to fresh items like milk, veggies, fruit, cheese.  I know writing this blog with a new recipe every day requires me to pick up items here and there, but I'm trying to use what I have on hand first. 

The mean scale told me I gained half a pound, must have been that jalapeno-cheese sausage...it was worth it!  Still walking every morning and trying my best.  Eat well!

No comments:

Post a Comment