Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 114 - Snack-tastic Burger Wrap

I can't believe I'm all caught up on here....it has definitely been hard to keep up this summer.  I'm hoping I will have a little more extra time to write once the kids are in school.  I feel like we have really enjoyed the summer, but it seems so short now.  Only a couple more days of freedom...with some open house activities to attend.  I think it's going to be a great year for everyone!

So for lunch today, I had this wrap.  It was really pretty tasty, even the raw sweet onion tucked in there.  I did add pickles to the wrap as suggested, and I loved the flavor of the salad dressing mixed with ff mayo.  I could definitely eat something similar again.  Who needs fast food when you can make something like this at home?

It's been a pretty quiet weekend around here, I feel like it's the calm before the storm.  I know life is going to get super busy in a few weeks, but I'll enjoy this for now.  I'm irritated that Jacques (our DVR) was turned off this morning, so I didn't get to record the HG show.  Arrgggh!  Guess I will settle for just checking out the recipes online....

My advice for today:  treat those around you with respect even if you disagree with their opinion.  You never know who you might hurt in the process if you don't.  Eat well!

No comments:

Post a Comment