Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 121 - HG Hash Scramble

Just finished eating this massive dish and I am stuffed!  It was a huge bowl of yumminess.  Hash browns, canadian bacon, onions, green pepper topped with scrambled egg beaters and cheese.  Oh, and a touch of ketchup, super tasty!

I had an awesome time last night at the Katy Perry concert here.  Yes, I took my seven year old daughter to this event.  And I wasn't the only one, there were lots of younger girls there and boys I should say.  The music was great and the costumes/special effects really helped put together a really fabulous show.  I'm really glad we got to go.  It was great for people watching, she has some really dedicated fans in this area who took the time to make their own costumes and headpieces.  Lots of blue wigs!

So it was a late night, and I'm pretty tired this morning.  I can't remember the last time I saw midnight.  Today will hopefully be a fairly relaxing day.  Headed to a bbq this afternoon...hopefully I can keep myself within my points for today.  Been saving up all week with walking each morning, so I'm hoping the scale will be nice this week.  Happy that the dvr was on this morning, so I should be able to watch the new HG show sometime when the kids aren't hogging the tv. :)

Eat well!

No comments:

Post a Comment