Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 128 - Egg Cups a la Hungry

These little cups were delicious!  Perfect for a yummy and filling Sunday breakfast.  My husband enjoyed them as well.  Eggs and cheese and sausage in a crescent cup, who could ask for more?  Could probably even change up the add-ins if you wanted for a brunch.

We went out on a friend's boat, which was a really good time.  Except for when another boat passed way too close to us while I was sitting on the boat watching the kids swim and the wake sent me flying across the boat.  Left a nice big bruise on my arm, I was not a happy camper.  How rude.  Other than that, it was fun.  Topped off the evening with drunken chicken and some jalapeno-cheese sausage that I found at the bottom of the deep freezer.  It was from TX and my absolute favorite!  I was in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment