Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 131 - Looney Tuna-Stuffed Pepper

This was an interesting dish for lunch today...tuna and dijonnaise stuffed into a red pepper.  I admit I put it in the microwave instead of baking it.  My husband would kill me for turning on the oven in this heat wave we are having...but those were the ingredients I had.  It was actually pretty good and surprisingly filling.

Spent most of the morning typing volunteer information into a database on the computer.  My eyes were pretty glazed over afterwards...it's just one of those start-of-year tasks I need to finish asap to get information out to committee chairs.  It seems never-ending though!

I cannot believe tomorrow is Sept already, where is the time going?  I literally saw Christmas decorations in a store yesterday, what?!  I just want to enjoy fall first, seriously.  I haven't even figured out my fall tv schedule yet...I don't know when shows start or anything...by now I'm usually already planning out my nights.  Maybe that means I won't watch as many....at least Jacques will record for me.  Yay!

Eat well!

No comments:

Post a Comment