Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 118 - California Love Mug

Had this yummy egg mug for breakfast..all the goodies in there, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, cheese with avocado on top.  I thoroughly enjoyed it even though I had to eat it pretty quickly to make sure to get the kids to school on time. 

Only the second day of school of many, and it is awfully hot here today.  I'm thinking it would be a nice afternoon/evening to hit the pool.  She told me yesterday that she will have homework tonight.  Hmmmm, it's strange thinking about homework as a parent.  I have to say that I don't remember my parents having to work with me a whole lot, that's just because I'm brilliant, right?  Or is it because I didn't have homework in elementary school?  I honestly don't remember.  There are just alot of things for a parent to do when it comes to school:  forms, homework, this/that.  Seems crazy trying to keep up with it all.  I know it will just increase with time.  I'm happy that I can be available for my children, I'm very lucky!

Have to mention my awesome lunch I made...greek chicken salad with cooked chicken breast, ff mayo, feta cheese, kalamata olives sliced, and dried oregano.  It was outstanding!  And yes, I just made it up on my own. :)  Eat well!

No comments:

Post a Comment