Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 124 - Thanksgiving in a Salad Bowl

I know I said I would write daily, and I'm trying!  I made this salad for lunch today.  I loved all the flavors, turkey, feta, cranberries, pecans...it was just slightly on the dry side.  I probably could have used twice as much dressing.  I would totally make it again, and I've made similar salads in the past.  Too bad my husband grabbed a bite before I remembered there was honey mustard in the dressing....mustard and my husband do not mix.

I spent my morning while my son was at preschool running two errands, then working on an online training course for Girl Scouts.  I cannot believe how long it takes, just as long as the face to face class, I'm sure.  But it is nice that there is flexibility to take it when I can...looking forward to getting certified through more training, so I can take on more roles in the program.

Kids seem to be settling in at school, I'm trying to get a rhythm for my weekly schedule.  I just have a bunch of start of year projects to accomplish in the next week.  I'm happy when I can cross items off my to-do list.  Then I just add more. :)

Eat well!

No comments:

Post a Comment