Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 125 - Cheesy Bacon Noodle Skillet

Made this dish for dinner, it was pretty tasty.  I could really feel the heat from the cayenne pepper.  I've been on a shirataki noodle kick.  I only get to Whole Paycheck once in awhile, so I stocked up on them.  They have become a staple, I can't remember the last time I had real pasta.

It was a pretty good day, I was able to check some things off my to-do list. Yay!  I've been watching some of the coverage from the east coast, all the evacuations.  They interviewed this poor girl who has been planning her wedding for so long for this weekend, and now she has to leave because of the hurricane.  I hope everyone stays safe out there.

Coming to the end of the week, not sure what the weekend will bring, hopefully something fun and some good food. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment