Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 8 - Cheeseburger Mac Attack

Okay, it's late.  I'm tired.  I waited too long to type this...I loved my HG meal today.  It was a crockpot dish called Cheeseburger Mac Attack.  Pretty much tasted just like it sounds.  I decided to add chopped up pickles and mustard on top.  Yummy!  I love the crockpot, it makes life so easy sometimes as long as you plan ahead.  I have to admit, I'm usually pretty good at planning, not perfect anymore, but good.

Anyone know who is getting married tomorrow or should I say in less than 12 hours?   Just kidding.  I have Jacques set up to record coverage, not sure which station will be the best, but I chose one.  NOT getting up to watch from 3am to 6am.  I wish them well in their marriage.  It's tough enough for us 'commoners', I hope they get to enjoy each other and remember the love that brought them to this point.

I was reminded this morning at a volunteer breakfast about how wonderful my daughter's elementary school community is and how lucky we were to choose this area.  As tough as things may get for the school district, it's nice to know that we have this family to take comfort and pride in each day.

I'm off to bed, my neck and back/shoulders are feeling better.  My prayers are with all of those families that have been affected by the tornadoes here and in the south.  It has been a very crazy spring; here's hoping for a little peace now.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, that would explain why Jaques was awake and busily writing to his hard drive at 4 AM

    ReplyDelete