Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 56 - Outside-In Turkey Tamale Pie

Used the crockpot today to create this masterpiece.  My babysitter loved it for lunch, and I enjoyed it for dinner.  A touch on the spicy side with the green chilies, but it was thick and filling with a good tex-mex flavor.

Happy that my week is winding down, sort of.  Just need to get ready for day camp and celebrating Father's Day this weekend.   I keep thinking that once I get done with something, it will be time to relax, but there's always something around the corner waiting to be addressed.  That's just life though.

I wish I had more to write tonight, but I'm exhausted.  I really want to go sip a glass of wine outside with my husband to enjoy the cool evening...think I might have to go over on my points just a bit.  It would be worth it. :)

Eat well!

No comments:

Post a Comment