Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 51 - Neat-O Chili-Frito Burrito

This isn't my typical meal, it's more like something my husband would like.  After working for a couple hours cleaning up the basement, I had all the ingrdients and had planned to make it.  The chili dominated the flavor, and the fritos added some small bits of crunch along the way.  It was a decent recipe, but I'm not sure it will go into my favorites category.

Went through alot of old boxes in the basement yesterday, some trips down memory lane.  Why must I save everything?  I feel bad that some things mean more to me than others.  I just don't know what I will do with all this memorabilia someday.  I am still really depressed from losing all the kids' pictures on our hard drive...my husband is trying to recover them but it doesn't look good.  Not sure if a recovery company will be able to do it either.  I've always enjoyed scrapbooking with my friends, but I have to say that I'm dreading out next get-together because I'm not sure what I'm going to work on and thinking about pictures and what I've lost is just more depressing.

Started walking again with a friend in the morning, I'm happy to be back at it.  Adds some activity points to my daily tracking and makes me feel better.  I've been pretty tired the past couple weeks, not sure what it's due to, lack of caffeine, depression, lack of red meat in my diet (fixed that last night with some yummy sirloin)...anyhow, I'm definitely a downer today.  Just trying to get out of this funk I appear to be in these days.  Maybe it's summer and I feel overwhelmed still, I just need a vacation, that I still need to plan....

Eat well!

No comments:

Post a Comment