Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 146 - Perfect Portabella Club

And finally today's recipe, all caught up!  Just made this for lunch...and it was really good.  The last mushroom cap in the package, so sad.  It really made the meatiness for this sandwich...and the bacon and lettuce...yummy. 

I think I might actually be sorta caught up with beginning of the year tasks.  Now I'm moving on to everything else.  Fall parties already coming up, GS meetings starting soon, homework, and more.  Gotta love this fall weather that has finally started...love getting cozy in a sweatshirt.  We got our back porch cleaned off last and I'm looking to enjoying it.

I can't believe I'm coming up on halfway through the book, gotta figure out what recipe will be Day 150.  Eat well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment